The only unlimited nighttime adventure
Dare to live the adventure at night in Xplor Fuego, the park with activities in Playa del Carmenthat will ignite your adrenaline. Get on an amphibious vehicle and ride through the Mayan jungle, fly through the starry sky on Cancun zip-lines, explore the underground world of the Riviera Maya through stalactites rivers while swimming or rafting and splash in the waters of a cenote on a hammock.
Finally, at Xplor Fuego, adventure activities are accompanied by an unlimited buffet at El Troglodita restaurant to recover your strength.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations.
Minimum age: 5 years old.
Kids: From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
- A circuit of seven zip lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age at the park’s ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Certain park activities are not recommended if you suffer from a heart condition, fear of heights, back pain; if you are recovering from recent surgery or if you get dizzy easily.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to perform the activity.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.